With the coronavirus outbreak, we know families in and around Atlanta need support in a number of ways. From financial and housing assistance to emotional support and healthcare, we are here for you.
Community partners across the state are stepping up. We have included a list of resource below to support you and your family.
Federal & State Resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
- CARES Act Eviction Moratorium Summary
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)/Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Avoid Scams
- Health Information
- Help with Work
- Help Applying for Benefits
- Federal, State and Local Benefits
- Medicaid or PeachCare for Kids
- Unemployment Insurance
- SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Apply Online gateway.ga.gov, or
- By phone at 877-423-4746
- Households may qualify for a one-time allotment
of $256.50 per eligible child to help prevent food
insecurity during the pandemic – More Information
- Utility Information
- Help with Stimulus Payment – CARES Act
- Xfinity Internet – Hotspots
- Spectrum Internet – 60 Days Free
- Comcast Internet – 60 Days Free
- AT&T Internet – First 60 Days Free
- Help Guides for Children with Behavior and Learning Challenges
- Way You Can Give Back
Keep Kids Engaged
There is plenty kids can do to keep their mind and body active and engaged.
We will be updating daily with new games and interactive lessons so check back regularly.
Get Connected to Technology!
With many families trying to balance their own jobs with multiple kids at home, we know you need access to technology and devices. We are working to assess the families with the greatest need and continue to connect them with resources.
If you have technology needs, please reach out to our Regional Operations Director, Marlon Andrews.
Help Us Continue to Serve our Mission
As we reopen our Clubs, we are committed to serving our kids and families with safety top of mind. We’re working with kids and teens to process their emotions and heal from trauma, address challenges related to academic backslide and distance learning, and continue the path to reach their full potential. As trusted mentors for more than 80 years, we’re dedicated to showing our kids the power of their voice in serving as advocates for a better future.
We need your support – #NowMoreThanEver