Check out the big wins you made possible!
- Karissa Jackson won a whopping $100K scholarship award from power couple Beyoncé and JAY-Z! She plans to use the money to pay for her bachelor’s degree in social work, and then possibly a Ph.D! Check out her reaction to the big surprise!
2. Adrian Perry went from following the wrong crowd to studying hard and giving back to his community – a giant turnaround that led to him winning BGCMA’s highest honor of Youth of the Year. Hear more about his journey to leadership excellence in his Club, community, and school.
3. Two teens, Isaac Simpson and Jelani Spain, both scored summer internships with Arthur Blank. They’ll get to work with professional sports teams and jumpstart their careers. Check out the many ways you and your company can support Great Futures!
4. After completing an IT internship at BGCMA, alumni Dalyn Small is expanding his horizons by studying abroad in China through Herzing University, where he’s enrolled on a full scholarship. He’s also completing an online certification in web design and coding through the Treehouse partnership, where he’ll be offered a full-time, full-benefits career at Mailchimp as a front-end developer.
5. More girls said “YES” to healthy lifestyles! In 2018, our girls’ flag football league saw its largest participation turnout in 5 years. Watch how programs like these are teaching girls self-confidence and how much fun staying active can be.