Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta has relationships with Atlanta's top companies and organizations committed to our communities. Our partners play an integral role in supporting our organization, our programs and ultimately our kids. We are forever grateful to the wonderful companies who have aligned their philanthropic efforts with BGCMA and continue to help us fulfill our promise to the kids and the community.
To see who our corporate event sponsors are, click here.
Open the Door - Platinum Key
Burr & Forman LLP
CFGA - Centers of Hope Atlanta Initiative Fund
CheckFree Cares Fund
Cobb County Board of Commissioners
David, Helen & Marian Woodward Fund
Frances Wood Wilson Foundation, Inc.
General Mills Foundation
Georgia Nutritional Services, Inc.
Golden State Foods Foundation
Greenway Medical Technologies
Greystone Power Corporation
Grizzard Family Foundation, Inc.
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia
Kohl's Department Stores
Peachtree Christian Church
The Correll Family Foundation
The Sartain Lanier Family Foundation, Inc.
The Vaughan Foundation
Open the Door - Gold Key
- Abraham J. and Phyllis Katz Foundation
- AGL Resources, Inc.
- AirTran Airways
- Amcor Packaging
- American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- Amerigroup Corporation
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Arizona Community Foundation
- Bank of America
- Baseball Industry Growth Fund LLC
- Best Buy Children's Foundation
- Blanche Lipscomb Foundation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Cal Ripken Sr. Foundation Inc.
- Carroll County Office of Commissions
- Carroll Electric Membership Foundation, Inc.
- Chatham Valley Foundation, Inc.
- Cherokee County Board of Commissioners
- Cobb Electric Membership Corporation
- Combined Federal Campaign
- Comerica Charitable Trust
- Community & Southern Bank
- Cousins Properties
- Cowabunga, Inc.
- DeKalb County Board of Commissioners
- DeKalb County Board of Health
- DeKalb School Employees Foundation
- Deloitte Services LP
- Douglas County Bank
- Edgar B. Hollis Trust
- Ellis Foundation
- Equifax Foundation
- Equifax, Inc.
- Ernst & Young US LLC
- Finn Brooks Family Foundation, Inc.
- Gap Foundation
- Genuine Parts Company
- Georgia Civic Eduacation League50
- Georgia Office of School Readiness
- Global Payments
- Home Care Associates, Inc.
- Home Depot Foundation
- Ida Alice Ryan Charitable Trust
- Jackson EMC Foundation
- JC Penney
- Joe E. Johnston Foundation
- John Wieland Homes & Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- Kim King Foundation
- King & Spalding LLP
- Livingston Foundation, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems
- Midway Business Center
- Mimms Corporation
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- NCR Corporation
- NCR Foundation
- New South Construction
- Nordson Corporation
- One Economy Corporation
- Peach State Health Plan
- Piedmont Charitable Foundation
- PNC Bank
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Primerica Foundation
- Publix Super Markets Charities
- Rich Foundation
- Rotary Club of Atlanta
- Southeastrans, Inc.
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan
- Tanner Health System
- The Atlanta Foundation
- The CarMax Foundation
- The Kroger Foundation
- The Nordson Corporation Foundation
- The Villas at Lakewood
- Toyota Financial Services
- Turner Broadcasting
- Turner Voices Fund
- United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Veolia Water North America Operating Services, LLC
- Virgil P. Warren Foundation
- Vulcan Materials Company Foundation
- Vulcan Materials Company- Southeast Division Office
- Warren P. and Ava F. Sewell Foundation, Inc.
- WellPoint Inc.
- Wells Fargo Foundation