BGCMA encourages our youth to BE HEALTHY for a GREAT future. We develop our young people’s capacity to engage in positive behaviors that help them nurture their own well-being, set personal goals and live successfully as self sufficient adults. Activity is a key element to overall health. Our programs develop fitness, positive use of leisure time, skills for stress management, appreciation for the environment and social skills.
Health & Nutrition
- Health, Nutrition and Overall Well-Being
- Gender and Age-Appropriate Programs
- Basic Safety Skills and Internet Safety
- Teen-based Mentoring
- Drug/Alcohol Prevention
- Gang Resistance Training
Sports, Physical Fitness & Recreation
- Daily Physical Fitness Activity
- Social Recreation Activities
- Full Gym and Game Room
- Intramural Leagues
- Outdoor Environmental Experiences - Camp Kiwanis
For more information on our programs, download BGCMA’s Program Brochure.Invest in BGCMA programs that foster academic success, healthy living and character and leadership development. Your support will change the FUTURE.
Read it in their own words: Success stories from Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta.