Who We Are
Empowering Women of All Ages
Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta Women’s Giving Circle (WGC) is a passionate group of female volunteers who have resources and the desire to open doors and realize the mutual benefits of promoting Great Futures. Women’s Giving Circle connects Atlanta women from different circles (executives, entrepreneurs, government, academia, community leaders) with BGCMA youth to together engage, educate and inspire positive change. This is an opportunity for women of all ages to empower each other and open doors to Great Futures!
Ways to Get Involved
The Year of the Girl
Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta, our Board of Directors, and the Women’s Giving Circle are pleased to announce our 25 Year of the G.I.R.L. Honorees. See the list here.
Year of the G.I.R.L. Will focus on:
- EDUCATE our supporters about the issues facing girls and the role BGCMA plays in removing barriers and equipping girls for success.
- HONOR and recognize women who are serving as inspiring role models.
- Provide opportunities for women to SERVE as volunteers in support of our programs and initiatives that impact girls.
- CELEBRATE the girls who are achieving success because of the Club’s intentional focus on programming that empowers girls.
- Along the way, we hope these efforts will INSPIRE more women to give and get involved.