We encourage our youth to BE EDUCATED for a GREAT future. Our programs foster life-long learners by supporting academic success today, setting higher college and career goals for tomorrow and providing access to tools and technology that prepare them for the 21st century. We also encourage our youth to develop their creativity and cultural awareness through knowledge and appreciation of arts through programs, opportunities and new technology.
See how one BGCMA partner is aiding Academic Success through Internet Essentials.
Education & Career Development
- Literacy, Math & Science Skills
- Tutoring and Homework Assistance
- College & Career Preparation
- Learning Centers, Computer Labs & Technology Curriculum
- New Education Pilot Program
Arts & Cultural Enrichment
- Fine Arts
- Digital Arts & Photography
- Creative Writing
- Cultural Appreciation
- Fine Arts Room, Art Materials, Contests and more
- Youth Art Gallery for Exhibits, Workshops and more
- Field Trips and Art History Learning Opportunities
For more information on our programs, download BGCMA’s Program Brochure.
Invest in BGCMA programs that foster academic success, healthy living and character and leadership development. Your support will change the FUTURE.
Read it in their own words: Success stories from Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta.